AQUACULTURE CONSULTING SERVICES
No matter if you are just thinking of investing in shellfish farming, already starting a new project, planning an expansion or you have a well established ongoing operation, we can provide the right services for you helping to improve your business performance.
Scallops, Oysters, Geoduck, Mussels, Abalone or other species ? Let us know what you need by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be back to you in 24 hours for a first contact. Or if you prefer, just give us a call at +1 (250) 600 0184 (*) (see Who we are)
We work closely with our clients and guarantee absolute confidentiality.
- Farm design, construction oversight and start-up.
- Hatchery design, construction oversight and start-up.
- Hatchery operation and protocols evaluation.
- Farming operation and protocols evaluation.
- Shellfish inventory audits, data analysis and forecasts.
- Inventory valuations.
- Shellfish processing plants design, construction oversight and start-up.
- Equipment purchase recommendation.
- Mooring design, calculations and construction oversight.
- Small equipment design and construction oversight.
- Farming and Hatcherytraining programs.
- Licensing process.
Leave everything in our hands. We have a comprehensive knowledge of the licensing process and excellent relationship with the Government Offices.
- Compliance reviews.
If you need to review how well you are complying with regulations, trust our experience, discretion andconfidentiality.
- Liaison with Government Offices.
If you don’t have time to deal with Government Offices or simply don’t know how to do it, let us do it for you.
- Feasibility studies
Do you need to know if your project should go ahead, be redesigned or abandoned? Gives a call; we can have the answer you are looking for.
- Business plans.
So, your project is feasible. Let’s sit together and tell us what you are looking at. We can help you to prepare your Business Plan.
- Aquaculture investment advisory services.
Planning in aquaculture investment? Contact us and let us know what your plans are. We can help you in your decision.
- Site selection.
A good site is not a guarantee of good results, many other factors count. But a bad site selection is a certainty of failure.
- Regulatory analysis.
Are you thinking of farming a new species or applying a new procedure? We can study your proposal and let you know if it is feasible.
Before you invest, you should have a comprehensive appraisal of the business. Please contact us.